In a better frame of mind...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry about earlier. I just get so frustrated sometimes! And I am glad to have blog friends to vent to, so thanks all of you! :) I went to the gym after I posted that and I was so much happier after I got out of the gym! I pushed myself hard, but not so hard that I would not want to go back tomorrow. In fact, I think I'm getting addicted to it again and that's a good thing to be addicted to! :) I'm working on a couch-to-5k running program. I've always wanted to run a race someday, so that's my goal. In fact, an acquaintance casually invited me to run a half-marathon with her next year. I don't know if I'll be that advanced, but I can work towards it and see how much I can accomplish! :D Also, a friend is getting married in a month and I really want to be seeing results by then. That kept me super motivated today and hopefully it continues to do so! :)

Oh, yeah, and I went to the weekly potluck again tonight. This time a couple people asked me about what I was eating, if I was on a diet, etc. I told them the truth, that I've cut a lot of things that don't agree with me out of my diet and I feel a lot better. They seemes pretty receptive to what I was saying. It also plants a seed in their own mind that maybe the things that don't make you feel good, don't make them feel good! Win-win for all! :)

Peas and love, Sierra

1 pieces of love:

Anonymous said...

I bet running will shed those lbs off fast and give you lots of lean muscle. Like in a blink of an eye,that's what kayaking did for me,anyways.

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)