60 DAYS!!!

Friday, August 6, 2010

I was so busy yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post that it was my 60 day mark of eating a plant-based diet! Woohoo! :) I have never stuck to a "diet" that long, so I really feel this is a lifelong lifestyle change for me. :) I spent the day at the fair. It was kind of weird tho. Usually, I want to eat everything because it's the fair and it only comes once a year. This year, however, I researched my options ahead of time and picked the healthiest, out of the ordinary thing I could find, which was fried plantain chips. Yes, they were fried, BUT I made the healthiest choice under the circumstances. I also had 3 bottles of water, 1 lemonade, and a couple of sips of a smoothie. (It was made out of sugar water and raspberry pie filling. YUCKY!) I figured the best way to celebrate the day was to get one more day closer to being healthy and my goal weight. :)

2 pieces of love:

That Redhead said...

Yay! 60 days!! As I found during my amusement park experience, there is NOTHING healthy to eat at those things! Great job!

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Whoo Hooo!!!! you go girl!!! That's amazing, and super inspiring!! You are awesome :-)

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)