What Have I Been Up To?

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh, lots of stuff. ;) I had a dinner party last Friday for my birthday (2 weeks early) and invited the most important ladies in my life to it. We had:
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup from here

Avocado Pesto Pasta from here

Salad with lots of fixin's

Ice Cream from here (kinda...i tweaked it a lot so if anyone wants the recipe, ask and i can post it)


Aaaaaaaaand My Favorite Cupcakes from The Kind Life book

It was great. We had an awesome time, everyone loved my food, and are loving that I am getting healthier. :)

What else? Hmmm...made summer rolls! Yum yum yum! They're like spring rolls, only uncooked.
Other than that, I've eaten too much (all plant-based food, of course), not lost any weight, and didn't exercise enough. LOL I'm still tryin though! :) I started exercising again on this Friday and have exercised on Sat and today too.

Right now, I'm eating taco salad (just like a regular salad, only I add black beans, vegenaise mixed with lime juice to kinda taste like sour cream, and salsa) with Pico de Gallo corn chips. Mood= satisfied :)

Oh, and random happy fact of the day: I bought 2 cucumbers yesterday for 40 cents! Who couldn't afford that?!

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)