Randomness

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1. School and clinicals started today. Goodbye, free time...and hello, stress! ;)

2. My mom made the most amazing Italian pasta salad for me yesterday. Recipe to come...stay posted! She also made pumpkin cookies just for me! How awesome is that?!

3. I managed to drink a whole bottle of plain water today, thanks to this:
I got a pink Bobble at Whole Foods in WA, because I've been wanting one ever since I heard about them when they came out. THEN, come to find out, they're on sale @ Target for HALF what I paid for it in WA! Oh well. It's beautiful, and makes water delicious, and it's BPA-free. Also, it's great for the planet if you're one of those people that still buys water in bottles and throws them away. 

4. I got a letter in the mail saying I made the dean's list this semester. :) Plus, the program director told me my grades were quite an accomplishment. :) Nice to have some praise once in a while. ;)

5. I get to see mah babies this weekend! (My nieces...for those of you that don't know...2 month old twins) :D Yay! AND it's a 3 day weekend! Thanks for having a birthday, Martin Luther King, Jr! :D

Anyways, that's all on my mind for now. I hope everyone is having a fantabulous week! :)

4 pieces of love:

Unknown said...

Such awesome randomness! Love it all. Congratulations on your great grades and making the Dean's List. Have fun with your beautiful babies too. BTW, I really like this space. Beautiful background and all. God Bless.

Unknown said...

p.s. I follow you in my inbox and never realized I hadn't actually clicked the follow button here. LOL. Happy New Year girl!

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

I love random posts!!

Congrats on getting on the Dean's List!! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the comments on the Healthy Eating series!

Sierra said...

Thanks, girls! I'm feeling the love...thanks for taking the time to read my blog! :)It means a lot to me! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)