Today Was a Good Day...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...not because it was perfect, by any means! In fact, some things made me feel downright awful! I was kind of upset this afternoon. But then I came home and decided to have a good time and get a little more organized for this week. I cooked a delicious, nourishing soup for tonight and the rest of this week's lunches. Then I made portion sizes of my snacks for the rest of the week while dancing in the kitchen to Storyhill. Which, by the way, is my new music crush. :) My sister and brother-in-law played their songs over and over during Christmas because their babies like it. And I loved it! I couldn't get enough. Their songs are the perfect chill out and relax songs. So, even though part of my day was not so good, I decided today was a great day because of this relaxing, productive evening. :)

P.S. I signed up to take a Zumba class today! It was free through my college, since I am a full-time student. It's one day a week for a couple of months. I was a little worried about it, since grace is NOT my middle name, but I think I am just going to have fun with it. Tomorrow I think I am going to sign up for Pilates too. I'm pretty stoked!

P.P.S. I drank almost all of my daily requirements of water today! That hardly happens, so it was quite an accomplishment! :D

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)