Post Vacation Salad

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love traveling...who doesn't? It does take a lot out of me though. I didn't eat too many veggies while we were gone, mostly because we had limited cooler space, and frankly, I didn't want to prepare them. There. I said it. That's a recurring problem in my life. I actually *like* veggies now, but I don't like all the work in cutting them or cooking them. If someone sets a bowl of veggies in front of me, I'm happy as a clam. Since a personal chef isn't in my budget (BAHahaha!), I need to get better at doing it myself. Because, quite frankly, I've never regretted eating a salad, but I have regretted eating other quicker and easier food options. Anyways, I ate all right during my vacation, no problems really, but now that I'm home, I need to ramp it up a bit. I need more energy at home, because I don't have the same zest for waking up early & going to class/clinicals that I do for, say, shopping. :)




What I ate tonight: oh-so-yummy salad!

So, more salads, less snacking! That's my plan....oh, and if you ever want a salad recipe that will change your life (no, seriously, I ate this when I was feeling crummy once and the next day I felt AMAZING!), check out the Weekend Glow Kale Salad by Angela at Oh She Glows. (Warning: kale in a salad is a little....different. It was a little bitter for me at first, but now I love it! I even crave it sometimes.)

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)