Love at First Sight

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Remember how I said I have craft ADD? Weeeeell...I started a new project! :D While I always have projects in mind (even though I've never really followed through on most of them), none of those projects have inspired me and forced me to become a do-it-yourselfer....until I found THIS project a little while ago. Instantly, I knew: I HAD to do this. THIS was THE project that was going to launch me out in the deep of craftydom.

My (newly clean yesterday!) desk and crafting table now look like this:



Oops. It is totally worth it though. ;)

1 pieces of love:

MT Foners said...

VERY VERY VERY COOL... I may need to make one of these for the girls.. Its adorable!!!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)