A to Z of ME!

Monday, September 12, 2011

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Extra-long twin
C. Chore that you hate: Ummm...all of them? LOL (Especially putting away laundry & doing dishes)
D. Dogs: I'm allergic, but I have had one. Her name was Buttons and she was my BFF! :)
E. Essential start to your day: Breathing
F. Favorite color: PINK
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'8"ish
I. Instruments you play: Flute
J. Job title: Student
K. Kids: Nope....and it's about 50/50 chance that I want to have any.
L. Live: Montana
M. Mother’s name: Nellie
N. Nicknames: Sis, Sierra Mist, Dixie
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: People cutting me off when I'm driving AND people not returning my calls & acting like I never called at all! :P
Q. Quote from a movie:  I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy. Come on, little Squishy. 
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 2 older sisters
U. Underwear: What's the question here?
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions BUT I can stand them if they’re finely chopped & cooked in a soup
W. What makes you run late: ME
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth....but I've taken lots of them! :D
Y. Yummy food that you make: Lots of chocolate things
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)