My First Vlog!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi, guys! This is my first vlog...I'm kind of testing the waters, seeing if I like making them. And surprisingly, I think do! I had fun making it and I hope that you don't mind watching me. ;) Happy Saturday! :) I don't have big plans for the weekend...just more of the same: unpacking and crafting! What about you? Do you have anything exciting going on this weekend?

5 pieces of love:

Jette Gad said...

Sierra you are doing so great - keep doing it... I really love vlogs :)

April @ TheFlourishingAbode said...

Congrats on your first vlog, Sierra!! WooT! :D Way to jump in and do it. :) I'm planning on giving vlogging a try soon, too. In fact, I wrote to the creative coach Mayi Carles about vlogging, because she is awesome at it. Anyway, she just recently started a series to help those of us starting out at vlogging called "Vlogging 101", and since you're giving it a try too, I thought you might enjoy it! This is the first one: http://www.heartmadeblog.com/blog/vlogging-101-prep-work and she's done two more since, and has more coming out. I'm finding them extremely helpful as I get prepared - but one of the biggest hurdles is actually just *doing* it! So kudos to you for giving it a go! :) I hope to follow in your footsteps soon! :)

Home Ec. Mel said...

You did great girl!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves!

Unknown said...

It's so awesome to actually hear you. You're a sweetheart and amazing woman. You're doing an awesome job here at your blog. I love visiting and seeing the food, crafts, personal adventures. xoxo

Keshet said...

love the video, sierra! so fun to "see" you!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)