Hey, hey, hey!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How's it going? I'm in Rochester, MN right now. Here's (some) of what I've been up to:

Traveling:
Rode the train to MN


Visiting Mayo:


Eating food: 
Giant Strawberries! So yum!

From one of Mayo's 4 (I think?) coffee bars

THIS (Caribou Coffee) is at Mayo too!)


My mom bein silly! ;)

Oh, Chipotle, how I love thee! I can't get enough!

Embroidering
(One of the many activities I brought to entertain myself while waiting!) :)


 Taking selfies with my new phone...LOVE:







Visiting Mall of America:

Legoland

 Just loved the name of this store 

 Quick day trip:
Lake City, WI

Me and my momma at Red Wing Shoe Co. Store :)

Norwegian nissen (I like to call them gnomies tho) at the Uffda shop 

A replica of the cabin that Laura Ingalls Wilder was born in in Pepin, WI where she WAS born!
Lifelong dream come true! I LOVE her books.....and that's an understatement! :D

Enough about me....what have YOU been up to? :)

10 pieces of love:

Andrea T. said...

Looks like you're having a blast. What's in Lake City, WI? I don't think I've been on a trip for more than a weekend since my honeymoon - tho I did get to go to Nashville to the Opry last weekend: http://mouseinmypocket.com/2012/03/a-night-at-the-opry/ and being home has given me time to do some crafting: http://mouseinmypocket.com/2012/03/cotton-and-metal/ and start on my garden: http://mouseinmypocket.com/2012/03/springtime-flowers/

Ursula Schneider said...

looks like a lot of fun, love the one of your mama in the bag! LOL I agree, Chipotle is supremely delish!

Sasha Farina said...

you HAVE been around!! i love love love the shots of everything.. you look so happy!

Jen said...

those "gnomies" are ADORABLE! I must have one! Lol. Looks like you had a blast! I was bit confused about you visiting "Rochester" though - we have one here in Alberta (Canada) and it's the smallest little town in the world - definitely nothing fun there like the fun you seemed to have been having! :)

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love me some Mall of America :) Hope you got to hit up Archivers

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an amazing time. Lots of cool places and sights.

Unknown said...

Oh so much fun! And love those photos of beautiful you. I just got back from a few weeks off! I'll be on slow flow from now on. So glad you shared your adventure girl.

Sierra said...

Thanks, ladies! I did have a wonderful time. :) I DEF went to Archiver's, Tara! I loved every second of it! :D

Natalie said...

You're not all that far from where I live! Eau Claire, WI is about 1 1/2 hrs from Minneapolis and not too far from Pepin, either. I visited Laura Ingall's cabin when I was little :)

Um, and yeah, Archivers is amazing. Omg.

Tami g said...

Omg I love her books too!! Looks like such a fun trip!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)