Treats

Friday, June 18, 2010

So, I've been super good and just eating fruits and veggies and grains, but today, I really needed a treat. Thankfully, I found a nondairy ice cream BEFORE I cut dairy out of my diet that I absolutely love. It's called Luna and Larry's Coconut Bliss in Cappucino. YUM! I was able to only eat the recommended serving size because I felt like I wasn't being deprived. Yay! It's made out of coconut milk, agave syrup, coffee, and zat's it! It never makes me feel nauseous or like I need more and my blood sugar stays fairly level. I also got some Peach Spritzers by R.W. Knudsen. They only contain fruit juice and sparkling water and are also super delish! :)
Peas and love, Sierra

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)