New Year, New Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I've never been a fan of New Year's Resolutions, because I've never been able to keep them. However, I do believe I found one resolution that I can keep. The reason I am confident that I will keep this one? I have already been living it. It is: to make the healthy choice. When deciding between soda or juice, I will make the healthy choice and choose juice. (I don't drink soda, btw. It's just an illustration.) When I can choose to either sit on my behind all day or do something active, I will do something active. This doesn't just apply to food and exercise though. For me, I also need to choose to study rather than procrastinate, choose to put something away rather than throw it on the floor, and choose to do something that rejuvenates me rather than mindlessly sit in front of the computer. So that's it in a nutshell. Let's do this thing! :D

1 pieces of love:

hbobier said...

I'm with you--I'm not a New Years Resolution kinda gal. But, I kind of have one built in: Run my first half marathon. I say it's built in because I already registered and paid for it, so I'm doing it no matter what. So not really a "resolution" so to speak, just something new I'm excited about this year! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)