Almond Joy-Fulls

Thursday, July 14, 2011

OH. MY. WORD. My mouth is in heaven right now! I was craving chocolate and almond butter tonight, so I decided to whip something up. On the off chance that it might be a winner recipe, I decided to measure my ingredients, and boy, am I glad I did! Ding ding ding! We have a winner! :)

Almond Joy-Fulls

Ingredients:
1 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup unsweetened very small shredded coconut
Oil to incorporate mixture together, about 1 or 2 tsp.

Directions:
Melt chocolate chips. Mix in almond butter and vanilla. Add in coconut and stir well. The mixture will be kind of weird in consistency, but don't fear. Add 1 tsp of oil in and incorporate well. Add another if needed. Scoop into small balls and freeze until firm. Enjoy....cuz I sure am!!! ;)

0 pieces of love:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)