This IS my happy face!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm on vacation! Woohoo! So far, many miles have been traveled, much food consumed (mostly healthy), and much shopping has ensued. Yay! See ya when I see ya!




P.S. This marks the first time my face has been on this blog....so, yeah. Dunno how I feel about that. I love seeing pictures of other people on their blogs, but I don't especially like putting my own on my blog. Anyways, I kind of felt the urge to share today. Hope it was a great Monday, cuz mine was! :D

2 pieces of love:

MT Foners said...

YAY... a face to go with a blog!!!!!

Lindsay said...

beautiful pics girlie! Looks like you are having a FABULOUS vacation!!! enjoy every minute of it and you should post pics more often <3 lots of love!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)