Thai Tofu and Noodles

Monday, July 12, 2010

Voila!

In one word: YUM! I marinated the tofu, spread it out on an oiled cookie sheet, and baked it in the oven. The tofu wasn't as flavorful as I would have liked, so I think I will have to experiment with this one. The sauce was pretty simple: tahini, dijon mustard, garlic, lemon juice, rice milk, hot chili sauce, agave nectar, and flaxseed oil for my daily omegas.

Then, I cooked brown rice noodles and then cooked spinach and zucchini with the rest of the sauce and tossed it all together! If I would have had beans cooked, I might have added them too. All in all, my tummy is happy with this feast! :)

Marinating the tofu

Putting them on a cookie sheet to bake

2 pieces of love:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that nice comment on my blog. Your definitely on my list of blogs to follow now. LOL

Sierra said...

Yay! More blog friends! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged...I love making new friends and receiving feedback! :)